We've designed the best GoPro HERO 7 floaty! (works with HERO 6 and HERO 5 Black too) No need to have floating specific grips or mounts. God forbid you have to cover your camera's screen with a sponge! Use this with most poles and it will float. Use this with Chesty or Headstrap with no problems. WE'VE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING! This is the only solution you'll need for not losing your GoPro in the water.
- This ultra-floaty, hard-rubber case will prevent your camera from sinking like a rock. It's bright orange color makes it easy to find on the surface of the water. This will keep your priceless memories and expensive new GoPro in your possession. It will also help from ruining your day, vacation or honeymoon.
- This ultra-buoyant, hard-rubber case will float even when attached to larger mounts, harnesses or BACPAC's®.
- Durable material protects your waterproof housing and lens.
- The Bodhi Floaty allows you to see and touch the display in the water. Since you can frame and review your shots, your photos and videos will come out looking amazing
- Works great with mounts, harnesses, poles and grips. No trade-offs or bad use-cases. Unlike floaty backdoors, it works great with Headstrap and Chesty mounts and does block your LCD. Floating grips and poles leave you unprotected when your camera is mounted on your body, a surfboard, kayak, jet ski, etc. We would never do that to you ;)
- Fits around your camera like a smartphone case, and can be quickly put on or removed. No need to hassle with attaching it to a backdoor. No need to put adhesive on your GoPro Housing or trust those adhesives to stick. Does not rely on velcro because thats a terrible idea (unless you want to lose your GoPro)
- The Bodhi Floaty takes full advantage of the three mic system. Your footage will sound great
This water buoy for go-pro was great, wore it snorkeling and mounted on my Surfboard...still have all my equipment...couldn't have been more pleased
Worked as described and the bright color gives me peace of mind
Definitely bulky but no lost GoPro!
It’s bulky and doesn’t fit very snug.I have concerns that the GoPro could fall out of it if it hit the water with moderate force
I really really liked this bodhi floaty! My favorite part of this is that I can still use my camera and see the screen. There's no point in getting a backdoor floaty to use under the water when you can't view what you're recording. I cannot wait to try this out in the ocean on my cruise. So far, I've tried it in the bathtub and the creek, both times it floated really well, even with the handle.