- This ultra-floaty, hard-rubber case will prevent your camera from sinking like a rock. It's bright orange color makes it easy to find on the surface of the water. This will keep your priceless memories and expensive new GoPro in your possession. It will also help from ruining your day, vacation or honeymoon.
- This ultra-buoyant, hard-rubber case will float even when attached to larger mounts, harnesses or BACPAC's®.
- Durable material protects your waterproof housing and lens.
- The Bodhi Floaty allows you to see and touch the display in the water. Since you can frame and review your shots, your photos and videos will come out looking amazing
- Works great with mounts, harnesses, poles and grips. No trade-offs or bad use-cases. Unlike floaty backdoors, it works great with Headstrap and Chesty mounts and does block your LCD. Floating grips and poles leave you unprotected when your camera is mounted on your body, a surfboard, kayak, jet ski, etc. We would never do that to you ;)
- Fits around your camera like a smartphone case, and can be quickly put on or removed. No need to hassle with attaching it to a backdoor. No need to put adhesive on your GoPro Housing or trust those adhesives to stick. Does not rely on velcro because thats a terrible idea (unless you want to lose your GoPro)
Works great. No problems. Easy and cheap solution.
Works well for the GoPro 6.
Product looks used. Has scruff marks all over it and dirt marks.
I've had my Bodhi Floaty for 3 years now and it has worked great. But the best part is that I recently lost the long screw, and they sent me 3 new long screws for free!
I think that this was an unnecessary accesory. The floaty stick worked much better